Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice.Are the habits you have have today on par with the dreams you have tomorrow?"-Alan Stein
     
    The habits I have today are in par with my dreams for tomorrow because when you wake up every morning you come up with a plan to par with the dreams you have tomorrow. For example I have been missing a couple of assignments on my geometry class but in the morning i planned to go to my teacher's room to ask for all the assignments i missed and do them once I get home. I also planned to finish them that day regardless of how much time it will take. This example relates to the quote because I have a choice to either stick with the plan and reach my goal for tomorrow or not do it and risk being grade cut from my after school program.

No comments:

Post a Comment